Thursday, October 27, 2011

+♥+ A girl never forgets her first love +♥+




"If its illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail"

 



"If you need anything please don´t hesitate to ask someone else first."


"Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self esteem."





"I started being really proud of the fact that I was gay even though I wasnt."





"I really havent had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. so I pretty much like to make it up. Id rather tell a story about somebody else."




"I was looking for something a lot heavier, yet melodic at the same time. Something different from heavy metal, a different attitude."




"A friend is nothing but a known enemy"






"We´re so trendy we can´t even escape ourselves."





"Rather be dead than cool."





"I bought a gun and chose drugs instead"





RIP you beautiful soul, I´ll never ever forget you ..you are under my skin till the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment