Bradley Chedester Cabaness-Soileau / 25 / Born in Louisiana, living in NYC
1. Describe yourself in three words?
Blunt, Reclusive, Outward
2. How did you get into modeling?
I got scouted walking down 1st avenue and 7th street in the east village of NYC by my agent Dave Fothergill
3. What was your first tattoo? And what is gonna be your next?
My first tattoo was 3 x's on my left arm which are now covered up. My next tattoo will be finishing tattoos that i have that are unfinished.
4. What drives you crazy?
Idiots more than anything
5. If you could have any superhero skills..which one would it be and why?
I would have the ability to teleport or "jump" because i have a million things to do at once.
6. How would you describe your childhood?
my childhood was a wild hood. I had a regular childhood full of parents that weren't ready to be parents and people who weren't ready to be responsible. just an accidental mistake that they decided to keep around and fuck with. i guess i had a childhood like a lot of middle upper class kids, nothing too great, nothing too terrible. no love, just fighting, nothing really happy or centered. now my family nd i talk and have a much better relationship than we once did.
7. Do you enjoy traveling?
Which country did you like the most so far and which would you love to explore?
I do enjoy traveling. My favorite place to visit so far has been paris and i'd really like a few days to explore tokyo.
8. What do you do to relax?
I smoke weed. plain and simple. if i'm stressed i roll up a fat ass blunt and smoke, maybe have some friends over and smoke some more.
9. You also work as DJ. Is that something you see yourself doing more in the future?
I really do see myself djing more and more. the bigger my name gets the more people want me to dj their events. hopefully by the summer or next summer i'll be traveling and djing all over the place.
10. If you could change anything in the world what would it be?
this terrible recession that's world wide. i'd make people less greedy so more people can have jobs and more people could be happy.
11. Tell us a secret, anything people don't know about you.
i don't want to be alone, but i feel like i'm too fucked to actually make a relationship work, i stress about being single 80% of my life, the other 20% goes to money. when i was growing up i just wanted a family and love cause i never really had it as a child. now i feel like i'm too fucked in the head, or too well known to ever have anything worthwhile.
12. What do you like most about yourself?
my personality. i created the person that i am through years of thought, mistakes and achievements, and i'm happy with who i am today.
13. Which artists/bands influenced you in the past or still do?
Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies, Sworn Enemy, Hatebreed, Modern Life Is War, Kids Like Us, xCarryxOnx, Cold World, Down To Nothing, The Suicide File, Black Flag, The Misfits, Dead Kennedys, NOFX, MxPx, ZAO, Officer Negative, Copeland
14. After being in a Lana Del Rey video... do you wanna do more videos or even movies?
I'm interested in doing movies. I've been given a script from a friend for a movie that i'm interested in, and there are talks of another LDR video in the works.
15. Where do you see yourself in five years?
dead or on an island somewhere far away from all these fucking weirdos in the world.