Wednesday, August 1, 2012

▀▄▀ MID-CENTURY CASA ▀▄▀

























































Im currently obsessed with mid-century houses.. mainly the original ones from the 60s AND mainly the ones in Palm Springs. I have never been to Palm Springs..but its on top of my list now! If I could afford it Id definitely buy one of these beauties tomorrow. Well my boyfriend and I are both in love with the architecture and the interior, so we are considering buying one like these some day.
For now I have to enjoy these eye-candies and drool all over the place!



1 comment:

  1. Mid-century architecture, Palm Springs, 60s... I visited your blog exactly for the same reasons. As dreams go yours is perfectly feasible, you'll just have to work hard for it. Excellent blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete